Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: What do you love most about your dolls?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member American_Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    918
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    I love their ever-happy little faces.

    I love the way they are soft bodied and huggable, yet strung and posable.How cool is that?

    I love the way they bring together people of all ages and of all walks of life.

    I have always loved dolls, but there is just something extra special about an AG Doll. [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member carolinapooh's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2005
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love the way I can just look at them, and wonder what life in their time was like - and what must they think of the world today!? I like knowing that I'm never really alone if my girls are with me.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Katie from IL's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2005
    Posts
    952
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I love how each doll isn't just a doll but a CHARACTER with her own name, birthday, place, family, time period and extensive personal story.

    I also like how the dolls, their clothes, furniture, and accessories are incredibly detailed right down to the materials.

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ March 04, 2005 07:58 PM: Message edited by: Katie from IL ]</font>

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner felicityprincess04's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2004
    Posts
    683
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love the way I can look at my dolls during hard times and they are just telling me to not give up. I love the way they are so huggable, and when your hugging them they just seem to wrap their arms around you and hug you right back. Im crazy, lol. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member chauster's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2003
    Posts
    96
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love AGs because of their sweet faces, just enough chubbyness to make them girls and not women (barbie).Their size are good in that they are more playable and you can see details more in their items, they are neither too big or too small. And I just love the historical stories behind the characters and for the AGT, I love how their styles are replicas of the current trend of what real girls would wear. Plus I love mini anythings and American Girl replicates and details things so closely to the real full size item! There's just everything to love about them, they are just perfect!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member dianasmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    1,086
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    they don't talk back... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner felicityprincess04's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2004
    Posts
    683
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by dianasmama:

    they don't talk back... [img]smile.gif[/img]

    HAHAHA!!!! So true! I'm only an early teen, but I tend to do that to my mom. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member dornroeschen's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    1,053
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They come as a wonderful character with history and teach you about their periods, but at the same time you can take an AGOT and turn it into the character of your choice and you can create their history and family. Whichever you like best or have both!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Molly-Felicity's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2004
    Posts
    471
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I also love their calming effect. Yesterday my daughter was out of sorts and complaining because I wouldn't take her to Target. She kept saying she was "bored." (One of my pet peeves.) I finally told her to bring her AGT3 downstairs and we'd do her hair. After spending about 45 minutes doing the doll's hair and changing her outfit, my daughter's attitude completely changed. She even apologized.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member drgrimsley's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2003
    Posts
    109
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Katie from IL:
    I love how each doll isn't just a doll but a CHARACTER with her own name, birthday, place, famaily, time period and extensive personal story.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ditto. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    I love learning about how people lived in the past, what they wore, the hairstyles, the food, the architecture and furniture, etc.
    And these dolls are just so cute! I love their miniature clothes and accessories. When I play with them and set up scenes, I get a little glimpse back in time. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •